Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk.
Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon your arrival to Cairo international airport you will find our guide waiting you holding sign of your name then he or she will pick you up by air conditioned van to your hotel in Cairo for the overnight.
Day 2: Cairo/Aswan
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 3: Edfu
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor/Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to the airport, Departure by plane to Cairo. Arrival, then Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Overnight at Cairo.
Day 6: Departure
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to the airport for the final departure.
Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Tour Package Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (sightseeing included).
• 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo).
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
• All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• Free Camel ride at the Pyramids area.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Domestic airfare: Cairo/ Aswan Luxor/ Cairo.
Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Tour Package Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Price per person in DBL room
3 Star Hotel
4 Star Hotel
5 Star Hotel
We hope that you will enjoy your Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Tour Package.